Is someone standing in your way, preventing you from fulfilling your dreams or getting what you want? When all other tactics fail, you can use black magic to bring about the outcome you desire. Black magic is fueled by powerful forces and spirits, so it’s important to know what you’re getting into before you start casting spells or performing hexes – otherwise you might be the one who gets harmed. If you want to learn how to use black magic to change the course of your future, keep reading.
Consider the outcome you want to bring about. What trouble is plaguing you so much that you want to use black magic to correct it? Black magic is considered a dark art because you use it to get what you want by means of controlling someone else. If your aim is to help others or bring about some form of peace and justice, look into white magic instead. If you want to practice magic for personal gain, black magic is what you should use. Here are common reasons why people use black magic:
- To keep someone bound in place. If someone is harming you and you wish to stop them, you can use a binding spell to stop the person’s actions.
- To cause someone to be attracted to you. Love spells are among the most popular when it comes to black magic.
- To achieve immortality or improve your health.
- To communicate with the dead.
Know the basics of a black magic ritual. The ritual you use to perform black magic will depend on your desired outcome. There are different rituals for everything from casting a spell to gain wealth to raising the dead from their graves. Most rituals involve the following elements:
- A site is chosen for casting the curse or spell.
- A circle is drawn on the casting site, and a pentacle is drawn inside the circle. This is called a circle of power.
- Candles, herbs, crystals, charms, and other materials are employed to help draw out the spirits.
- Words of power (relevant to the particular outcome you want) are repeated three times.
Understand curses and hexes. Aside from conducting a classic black magic ritual, there are other ways to perform black magic. Placing a curse or hex is done as a way to bring ill fortune to another person, or to make them do what you want them to do. Be very careful about using curses and hexes. It’s up to you to determine whether your reasons for wanting to bring misfortune to another person are valid. You must use your power wisely.
Make sure you’re willing to deal with the consequences. Awakening the forces of darkness can be a serious move and should not be done lightly. The threefold law (Wiccan Rede) states that what you put forth comes back to you threefold. Do you feel so strongly about using black magic that you’re willing to suffer should the magic come back to harm you? Be sure that the outcome you are hoping to obtain is completely worth it.